Saturday, March 02, 2013
Good Writing using the Madman Architect Carpenter Judge system
Write in four phases
- jot down all ideas
- look at your ideas. try to think of a sensible order. identify three main points
- now you have an outline
- rapidly, write down paragraphs in support of the outline
- don't edit in this phase
- Now review everything you wrote, and try to judge it
- How would someone who is not friendly to me look at it.
- Would it look self serving? insincere? am I making unjustified claims? etc..
HT to guide to better business writing